General Terms and Conditions
https://furnari.shop/ is the property of Headline AG (CHE-107.829.690) - you partner since 1969, which to their outsourcing Partner Furnari GmbH, a 100% subsidiary of Headline AG, (hereinafter referred to as "the company") the maintenance and operation of the online platform:
https://furnari.shop/ as well as their sales resp. logistics and the marketing of the offered goods and services has been fully transferred with all legal rights and obligations.
Headline AG sells to companies and private customers (hereinafter referred to as "customer") the goods and services listed in the online shop or in written offers for the following terms of sale and delivery conditions.
Headline AG and/or Furnari GmbH reserves the right to change the content and the form of these general terms of sale and delivery at any time.
• These General Terms and Conditions (AGBs) apply to all contracts concluded with
Headline AG and/or Furnari GmbH. They come into force immediately and replace all previous terms and conditions.
• All deliveries, services and offers of Headline AG and/or Furnari GmbH are exclusively based on these terms and conditions.
2. Company details of the outsourcing partner
Furnari GmbH, Chamerstrasse 50, CH-6300 Zug
UID / VAT: CHE-224.632.798
3. Products and their representations
The products visible on the e-commerce website and the product status displayed in real time are purely indicative and do not provide any offers from https://furnari.shop/
Furnari GmbH undertakes to make the necessary measures so that the photographical representation for the products and services offered on the e-commerce website are displayed as truthful as possible.
Due to the type of presentation of these products on the Internet, however, it is possible that the perception of the customer with regard to the photographic illustrations does not correspond exactly to the products.
This reference is all the more important for all artwork products that are individual pieces. We will try to highlight them as well as possible in the photos.
4. Personal information
Furnari GmbH undertakes to protect and respect the confidentiality of the personal customer data on the e-commerce website and to treat them in accordance with the respective law.
Furnari GmbH only gives personal data to third parties, as far as they are essential for the proper execution of the order.
No data will be passed on to third parties for commercial purposes.
The customer data can be used as follows by the internal departments of Furnari GmbH:
- for the processing of orders, deliveries and invoicing
- For your opinion, to improve our products and services.
At its first registration, the customer will give the opportunity to send e-mail invitations and/or commercial communications
Furnari GmbH to reject. This choice can be changed at any time in the customer base by repaying the customer the newsletter.
The customer undertakes to inform us of the necessary personal information for the order processing (delivery and invoicing). This information must be correct, valid and up-to-date. The customer is obliged to keep the information secret with regard to his identification and password.
5. Sales processing process
Once the desired product is selected, it can be placed in the shopping cart via the click on the "Add to cart" button. The customer can then continue his choice, change his shopping basket or continue the ordering process and pay.
With the confirmation of the order, the customer accepts the general terms of sale.
If the order is confirmed and paid, the customer receives an order confirmation by e-mail.
The processing time of the order is 1-3 days without holidays and weekends
• An order should correspond to a minimum value of CHF 250.00 for cost reasons.
• Per order we create a separate invoice. Several individual deliveries can not be burdened together on a collective bill.
• After orders for an already granted order can be processed for technical reasons only as new, separate orders.
The price listed for each article on the e-commerce website, including all taxes, but without packaging or shipping costs. The shipping costs of the order will be displayed before the final confirmation of the order.
Headline AG and/or Furnari GmbH reserves the right to change the prices and other costs displayed on the e-commerce website at any time and without prior notice, the customer will become the products, based on the order at the time of the order confirmation of the order tariffs, billed.
• Discounts can only be granted to designated institutions/customers and with correspondingly large levels of purchase value.
• Headline AG and/or Furnari GmbH vouchers can be purchased in the store or in the online shop and are always connected to an instant payment.
• Coupons can be redeemed for goods purchases in the online shop.
• If the value of the voucher is not enough to cover the purchase, the balance can be paid by means of one of the remaining accepted payment methods.
• Several vouchers can be used for a payment.
• Coupons can not be used for the purchase of other vouchers.
• Remaining balance can not be paid off any cash or credit card credited. Remaining balance fall under CHF 5.00.
5.3. Secured payments and Headline AG
For the payment of the order, accepted:
• Apple Pay
• Google Pay
• Advance payment
CHF Referral to the following account:
CH37 0900 0000 1526 5643 1
account in the name of Headline AG, Chlewigenring 1, CH-6064 Kerns
The payments associated with the e-commerce website are carried out by a security system, which corresponds to the highest standards today. The above-mentioned, market-leading companies (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Twint, PostFinance and PayPal) determine the security requirements for payment transactions.
The payments of the purchases are made on secure bank and postal servers at our Headline AG partners mentioned above. This means that no bank or post information from the customer via the website of Headline AG and/or Furnari GmbH will be transmitted. Payment by credit or postcard is therefore absolutely safe.
The order is registered as soon as the buyer accepts the payment by the selected payment system. His order is confirmed when the order is registered and the payment was deducted from his card.
Before ordering, the buyer must fill in the registration form offered on the website. Credit card or postcard information of the customer is encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and never transferred in plain text over the network. The advance payment is directly to the post office. The card number will not be sent to Headline AG and/or Furnari GmbH.
Payments are accepted in main currencies:
• CHF / EURO / USD
All other currencies exchange rates displayed in the shop take place at the exchange rate of the bank and it is independent of Headline AG and/or Furnari GmbH.
Purchase on account with partial payment option (PowerPay).
MF Group / PowerPay offers the payment method "purchase on account" as an external payment service provider. With the individual invoice you can simply settle your online shopping by invoice. If you do without payment in the default timeframe, you will receive a monthly calculation with order overview later in the following month.
Single limits from CHF 500.00 up to CHF 10,000.00 for payment against invoice
When completing the purchase contract, PowerPay assumes the incurred billing claim and wraps the corresponding payment methods. When buying on account, you accept in addition to our terms and conditions, the Terms from PowerPay. (PowerPay.ch/en/agb).
The preparation and delivery costs of the order are automatically calculated on the order page.
The Furnari GmbH guarantees the shipment of goods, products and services via the e-commerce website: https://furnari.shop/ sold in Switzerland the goods and/or products and/or services are sent to the delivery address specified by the customer at the order.
From the date of ordering and confirmation of the payment the specified delivery times are considered a directive:
- DHL, delivery time within 15 days as per availability of the goods and/or products and/or services
- shipping costs are calculated individually depending on the destination of the shipment
*Or equivalent amount in any supported currency
Furnari GmbH undertakes to deliver the missing goods as soon as possible or to offer an alternative solution for temporary lack of variety.
Customs, taxes & duties
Headline AG and/or Furnari GmbH have several camps in 8 countries: within Europe and outside of Europe. All shipments outside the country of origin will be shipped on the basis of unpaid duties and may therefore be subject to import duties and taxes as soon as their order has reached the specified country. The customer has to take responsibility for any tax and fees incurred. Please contact your competent authority for more information about the prices. The departure country is given in the payment of your order on the delivery form.
5.5. Return, revocation and reimbursement
From receipt of the goods by the customer , customer has a right of withdrawal within a period of 14 days to return the delivered goods, with the costs of returning to his expenses.
Only products via the e-commerce website: https://furnari.shop/ bought, unopened and returned in the original packaging, can be reimbursed.
The procedure is as follows:
The customer sends an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to put a refund request.
The buyer returns the goods to the following address at his/her own expenses:
The product and/or item must be complete with etiquettes/labels, properly protected, in its original packaging (unopened).
The product will be controlled by our client service, which confirms the refund or not, in particular by checking whether the product and/or item has been completely returned and is in a condition suitable for re-marketing, as provided for in the right of withdrawal.
If the good and/or items corresponds to the return requirements, it can be refunded or exchanged (color and size only).
If the good and/or item do not meet the return requirements, it will be returned to the customer, therefore demand for refund will be refused.
• Unfortunately, complaints are never completely avoided. However, we will work out a reasonable complaint as much as possible.
• Missing or incorrectly delivered article please contact us no later than 3 days after receipt of the item.
• Defective items arrived: If the damage is due to damage during transport, you must contact your post office/DHL. For a delivery via package service or freight forwarder contact us. Please note the information sheet enclosed in the shipment.
• However, if a general defect of one of our items has been established, then send us this, together with the invoice and the completed information sheet, no later than 3 days after receipt of the shipment.
• Complaints due to wearing (use) or improper use can not be accepted as such.
5.6. Return / exchange of goods with good quality
You, as a customer, have the right to transform goods of good quality if the specified goods have not been fit within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the goods in color and/or size (* the exception are goods purchased with a discount).
The exchange of item in good quality takes place if:
1. The specified item was not used.
2. His representation / condition have been preserved.
3. Etiquettes and factory labels are not damaged or missing.
4. You have a proof of purchase / cash register or other document confirming the payment for the specified goods on our homepage: https://furnari.shop/
If you reject the item as a customer, then a refund after the rules of our online shop is possible as follows:
1. Replace the goods against another product with price calculation:
When selecting a product at a lower cost, the price difference is given in the form of a
voucher, when selecting a product at higher costs, you pay the price difference as a buyer
Receipt of a voucher in the amount of the amount of purchase (maximum duration of the
voucher are 180 days). ** This voucher can not be for items
- from special offers,
- with discounts,
- from Market Ingestion Boats
- used / redeemed
5.7. Terms of delivery / delivery times
• For faulty deliveries due to incorrect ordered item, the shipping costs are at the expense of the customer.
• Unfortunately, it can happen that a probably in the online shop offered item can not be delivered, because item has run out of stock our order has not been placed on time.
• Also, we have to reserve the right to model and packaging changes in a smaller scale.
• During the holiday season, the delivery time can be extended by three working days.
• We choose the most appropriate shipping method: mail, delivery service/DHL, forwarding or van (special tour).
• The items are shipped at the risk of the recipient.
• Express shipping is available. Costs are calculated separately.
• The delivery weeks indicated for backward item items are only indicative dates, the compliance of which depends on the delivery of our partners and we cannot therefore be liable for this.
5.10. View broadcasts
• If we do not execute any
• The buyer is responsible for the use of the item. Claims for damages are excluded. In no event shall Headline AG and/or Furnari GmbH held liable for indirect and consequential damages.
6. Intellectual Property
Headline AG and/or Furnari GmbH reserves all rights to any design, any on its website
https://furnari.shop/ published text. Copying or any other form of reproduction of the website in whole or in part is permitted only for the purpose of placing the order to the company. The names:
Headline AG, Furnari GmbH resp. Furnarì® and https://furnari.shop/ are registered trademarks, trademarks or protected trademarks of Headline AG. Additional product names, trademarks, company names or logos mentioned on the website are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
7. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale
We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. This applies to the information in the online shop (https://furnari.shop/) published Terms and Conditions. Orders placed prior to the entry into force of the amended Terms and Conditions are still subject to the Terms and Conditions in force prior to their amendment.
8. Applicable law
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as all sales that are affected, are subject to Swiss Law. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these General Terms and Conditions of Sale or a sale to which they relate shall be settled in accordance with Swiss Law, whether or not it is a contractual or tortious act or whether they are based on another clause. The application of the 1980 United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is in Zug/Kanton Zug/Switzerland.
9. Original text
The Company's General Terms and Conditions are originally written in German.
Headline AG, Chlewigenring 1, CH-6064 Kerns
As the owner of the shop and seller of the goods and services offered.
Furnari GmbH, Chamerstrasse 50, CH-6300 Zug
As the operator of the shop as well as responsible for marketing and logistics.